Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn anyone?


I love this time of year! Dahlias, antiqued hydrangeas, berries, autumn clematis, kale, gourds, texture! It is a symphony for one's senses. I get crazily inspired this time of year. My head is spinning with ideas, projects, changes. My husband isn't exactly thrilled with my "energy". He keeps saying, "let's just finish this one project, Laura". One project? What? I can't! I MUST paint the door and the shutters, rip up the carpet and redo the stairs, whitewash the brick on the front of our house, build a fire pit, overlay my front porch and walkway with brick pavers, plant color everywhere and repaint every surface available!

Oh! I have to go now...I must get started! But first I'll have a taste of the freshly cooked pumpkin bread that my daughter and I made this morning... Sh! don't tell anyone. I want it all for myself.

1 comment:

outofthedark said...

oh my...i am loving it all! can't wait to visit...
and get a loaf ready for my arrival, please!