Thursday, December 4, 2008

Inspired

I spent a beautiful Thanksgiving in Estes Park with my sister and her precious family. Every time I visit her - I come home inspired to create. Her house is absolutely to die for! It honestly needs to be featured in cottage living. She designed every last inch of it and didn't leave one rock unturned.

But this time, I came home doubly inspired because she so graciously taught me to sew and she sparked in me the fun in finding things for so little that I can use for great purpose.

And so, my renovation has begun. I am reworking my flower work room in order to use it for sewing, arranging, gift wrapping and dreaming. I am excited to post pics! As soon as it is completed (very soon) and I can get a camera that works (very soon) I will post pictures of my new inspiration room.

Thank you, Heather, for being such a great teacher and such a font of inspiration. I love you.

3 comments:

outofthedark said...

you are the sweetest, laura! and give me way to much credit. you are a beautiful jaguar, i'm just the jumper cables.

cotedetexas said...

hi - if you want the faux process on Des. table - she will be glad to share it with you! leave her a comment on her blog!!!
thanks for the comment.
JOni

outofthedark said...

will you please....
please....
please...
come back to blogger?

i miss your posts
and your creative floral talent!
srsly.